Canine Bone Gold
Unique patent Veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support type I, II and III collagen formation in dogs.
As a supplement BONE GOLDTM is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, moistened feed, milk or yoghurt.
Supports bone, joint and collagen health:
- Unique patent veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support Type I, II AND III collagen formation
- Type I, II AND III collagen is crucial in the repair of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- 90% of the matrix proteins that form the scaffolding for bone mineralisation are collagen
- Bone mechanical strength properties in scientific studies are directly influenced by the organisation of the collagen matrix
- Collagen plays a key role in early fracture healing and tissue repair
- Studies indicate the importance of nitric oxide production during normal fracture healing
- Specific essential amino acids contained in BONE GOLDTM are involved in nitric oxide production.
- Research has shown certain amino acids in BONE GOLDTM are found to have higher levels at successful fracture healing callus sites.
- Glucosamine aids in the development and maintenance of cartilage and may reduce inflammation in joints
- Clinical studies demonstrate that daily glucosamine administration accelerates early phases of fracture repair
- Vit D, calcium and phosphorous are essential for maintaining bone health
- Vit D and calcium supplementation represents a potential strategy for treating compromised fracture healing
- Studies have shown vitamin d supplementation leads to decreased time to union and increased callus vascularity and increasing mechanical bone strength compared to controls
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Manufactured in an APVMA approved laboratory
Directions for use:
1 g scoop included. 1g = 1 level spoon (not heaped).
- 5 kg: 0.5g/day – over 16 months supply
- 10 kg: 1 g/day – over 8 months supply
- 10 – 30 kg: 2 g/day – over 4 months supply
- 31 kg or more: 3 g/day – over 2 months supply
As a supplement BONE GOLDTM is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, milk or yoghurt.
What Customers Have Said About BONE GOLDTM
The results are very positive.
Spike, our 12-year-old mulchie was getting a little sad and flat, acting like an old dog. We have had him on Bone Gold for about 6 weeks. The results are very positive. He has again started spinning in circles at the back door when he is waiting for his food as he did for many years. He seems much younger in himself and is now keen and capable of longer walks.
I just wanted to say a big thank you for formulating a product that works – BONE GOLD! My 11-year-old dog has suffered from arthritis in her feet & hips for years, she would be limping 50% of the time. Now she rarely limps & if she does it only lasts a day or two. Also, her coat has gone from a yellow hue to a bright white. So she not only acts fresh but looks fresher. Highly recommended.
Now act like young dogs
Bone Gold Canine is amazing. I have used this product on my 2 small older dogs that were getting a bit stiff and they now act like young dogs so free in motion fabulous affordable product to add to my dogs' daily diet
We've seen massive changes to their mobility and race performance
I've been using BONE GOLD now for 5 months on my greyhounds and honestly can't believe the difference - particularly on our older dogs. We've seen massive changes to their mobility and race performance - BONE GOLD has relieved their arthritis and brought them back through their injuries to their true form. It's an effective and economical treatment - if you have an older dog, you need to have them on BONE GOLD.
The picture is of Peter Lagogiane with “Mystic Riot” after winning the inaugural Million Dollar Chase last year.
Has made such an amazing difference to my dear old Isabella
Thank you for making a great product. Bone Gold for Dogs has made such an amazing difference to my dear old Isabella. She could hardly walk and had to be carried up and downstairs because the Arthritis in her paws was causing her so much pain. After just 3 weeks on Bone Gold she can walk up and down the stairs and happy to walk to the stables and back. After 6 weeks on this product, she is back playing with the other dogs. Isabella as a normal life again!